Tuesday, October 1, 2013

%$&*# GOV'T!!!!!!

Anyone who knows me knows that I AM NOT political.  However, they have shutdown the national parks which happen to be a big part of this trip!  Today we are going to attempt to see the Great Sand Dune National Park even if we have to sneak in to do it!!
Can't express how disgusted I truly am as I do not know who is reading this.
Maybe there will be pics later of park, do not know....
HeeeeYYYYY. to everyone & go LADY TITANS field hockey & my JoFo.  Oh yeah and the government SUCKS!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ms. Dianna. Hope you are having fun. Thank you for the shout out. I hope the parks open up so you can see everything. It is terrible how the government has closed everything. Tome had to postpone their trip to Gettysburg because of it. Say hi to Bret when you get to ASU. From JoeFo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you! We went up to Acadia National Park to scatter my husband's ashes and the very next day they shut down the park.

    You might consider switching to state parks. If you sneak in and they find out, you could be ticketed. But it sure is sounding like you're having a once-in-a-lifetime great time!

    ReplyDelete